HAVE A RIGHT ROYAL KNEES UP WITH THE NEWS OF THE WORLD
Free Double Party CD for Every Reader
No party is complete without a sound track – and starting this Sunday, readers of the News of the World will be able to get their very own ultimate party CD, completely free of charge.
Britain’s biggest Sunday newspaper is giving away the fantastic two-disc CD filled with 16 classic floor fillers – including Karma Chameleon, The One and Only, Walking on Sunshine and Don’t You Want Me.
The collection, called ‘A Right Royal Knees Up’, is available from this Sunday (April 10) with CD1 in a collectible wallet, and continues the following week (April 17) with CD2. It’s enough to get any party started.
The vouchers for the free CDs will be printed in the News of the World on Sunday April 10 and 17, and CDs are available to pick up at all Tesco stores (except forecourts) nationwide.
CD1 comes with a special collector’s edition street party sleeve, with space for CD2 to be added the following week. The full track listing is as follows:
CD1 – available from April 10
1. Culture Club – Karma Chameleon
2. Katrina and the Waves – Walking on Sunshine
3. MC Hammer – U Can’t Touch This
4. Chesney Hawkes – The One and Only
5. Bryan Ferry – Let’s Stick Together
6. Heaven 17 – Temptation
7. Pato Banton feat. Ali & Robin Campbell – Baby Come Back
8. The Swinging Blue Jeans – The Hippy Hippy Shake
CD 2 – available from April 17
1. The Proclaimers – I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)
2. Belinda Carlisle – Heaven is a Place on Earth
3. Human League – Don’t You Want Me
4. Kajagoogoo – Too Shy
5. Supergrass – Alright
6. Huey Lewis and The News – The Power of Love
7. Tommy James and The Shondells – Mony Mony
8. Jeff Beck – Hi Ho Silver Lining
The CD will be promoted with a TV advert across both weekends. The ad continues the comic set-up theme of the paper’s on-going ‘The Big Stories Start Here’ campaign and depicts a guest singing along to her CD during a wedding ceremony. It airs from Friday April 8.
News of the World is £1 nationwide and is available every Sunday.
CD1 voucher valid from 10/04/2011 to 16/04/2011.
CD 2 voucher valid 17/04/2011 to 23/04/2011.
This offer is not running in the Republic of Ireland.
Terms and conditions are on the vouchers which are printed in the paper. One coupon per product purchased, subject to availability, may not be used in conjunction with any other offer, not redeemable through Tesco.com, no cash value to voucher, no change will be given. Coupon remains the property of Tesco Stores Limited and is not for re-sale or publication.